05 April 2014

Courtney + Model


I have had the greatest pleasure of having the most amazing neighbors, who moved in next door about three months ago. Within those two months we truly have become great friends. Courtney and her beautiful family are so sincere and are always there for us. They are truly the definition of great neighbors. 
A few days ago, I got the itch for a modeling session at a certain field location. I was tired of the same boring locations and needed something new. So I simply text my amazing neighbor, Courtney, and ask if she was interested in modeling. Sure enough she was just as excited as I was to do it. Her only response, "I need to work on my serious face". Courtney, I just have to say .. you nailed it love!
It was such a beautiful evening and oh so perfect for a session. The sun was hitting perfectly.
Within 30 mins into the session.. we discovered this little fury guy

Courtney, you are absolutely beautiful inside and out. This session was nothing but laughter and great memories. Thank you so much for everything.



No comments:

Post a Comment